It appears that your cart is currently empty
- New and improved HK416D 3.0 build. The Hk is one of the best blasters available on the market and the manufactures have made some slight changes to make it even better; enhanced performance, upgraded charging handle, metal release pins, new hop up and revised printing on the receiver.
- Very well built from strong nylon material, build also includes metal parts; barrel inner and outer, buffer tube, sling mount and reinforcement rod.
- Metal Gears 18:1 Ratio
- Rechargeable 11.1V BOSLI-PO Battery
- 4 x tactical mounting rails
- Magazine capacity of 250 gels
Gel Ball Ammo Size; 7-8mm
Rate of Fire; Up to 20 gels p/s
Average projectile velocity; 280 fps
Firing Range; 30 meters
Firing Modes; Safe/Semi/Automatic
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
Our store offers FREE Express shipping Australia wide on orders greater than $35. Orders are dispatched within one business day.
Estimated Postage Guide;
Please be aware of the following for best practices.
Legality - Gel blasters are 'toys' and should be used accordingly (NOT to be carried in public). If you are concerned of the legality in your place of residence, contact your local authorities.
Eye protection- always ensure that eye protection is worn to prevent serious eye injuries.
Gels- require 4-6 hours soaking time in water to reach the correct size for operation of 7-8mm. Larger or smaller than this range will result in product malfunction. It is recommended that you purchase some of our hardened gels as often the gels that come standard from the factory are of low quality.
For models with removable batteries
Battery- to get the best life out of your battery, always remove from blaster before charging, try not to run battery completely dead before re-charging and ONLY charge for 40 minutes at one time. We do recommend using a balance charger.